Monday 15 February 2016

Thing 1: My First Post !!

Welcome to the 23 Things for Research blog.

This is Thing 1: Setting up a blog


In world with shifting communications where it seems you are shouting into a void hoping for someone to hear / acknowledge you. Being able to shout effectively using social media can really help in getting a message across.

My interactions with social media have been to avoid them like the plague. For example, avoiding Facebook as much as possible as I could not care less about "the next big trend" or "the top 10 ways to procrastinate".

Saying that, I do use LinkedIn, with the idea at the time hoping prospective employers would see and give me a job! (Almost worked, had a few Skype interviews).

Through this blog I do hope I will know how to communicate effectively on social media and getting the correct exposure to the correct people.

.CJ*

No comments:

Post a Comment